Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Grind4E

Just to be clear, I will do my best to highlight little-guy blogs from all over the D&D spectrum, old-school and new-school. Also, there will be two types of highlights. The first is to point out a little-guy, blue collar blog I think is really cool. The second will be when I see something posted anywhere that I think is most excellent.

I was pondering starting up an online campaign of some sort, but didn't really want to do either "play by email" or "play by post" on a forum. Just as I was starting to think about using a blog to run a game, I discovered...

Grind4e.blogspot.com

This guy is running SaveVersusDeath.com's 4E Grind dungeon on the blog itself. Lots of pictures, maps, and just pure gaming goodness. Each post sets the stage for a room in the dungeon and the playere and DM hack it out in the comments.

4EGrind, your dungeon is ROCK!

4 comments:

  1. Except for this part: "Sorry, the blog you were looking for does not exist. However, the name 4egrind is available to register!"

    Is the blog already gone? That must some kind of record. Unless it's just Blogger being its usual buggy self...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the head's up on that broken link. Dyslexia struck my brain at 6am today it seems! All fixed now though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks for the kind words about my grind4e play-by-blog game. Currently on a brief hiatus while I prep for Gencon (next week!!!!), but once that's done, it's back to play-by-blog action.

    ReplyDelete